Sunday, February 7, 2010

Block 8

Another block that I apparently dived right into. Sorry.

I've completed the 1/2 square triangles and the centre square.

The centre was assembled as a 9-patch. Plus, I started working on the strips for the outer borders. You'll notice that I started assembling the middle borders together instead of the longer strip. I was running into my curved stripes problem again. I found it easier to do things this way with the small pieces.

Here is the centre of the block completed and the remaining borders ready to add.

Middle border added.

Outer border added and another block complete!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Looks great!!
Very mean though - still have to do 75 and now this one!!!!! AAArrgh!

Yvette said...

Really great!

I love it when you post the block early on Sunday morning!